STEAM URBAN encourages students to be the very best version of themselves by exposing them to Black stories, Black excellence and experiences that celebrate their Blackness.
All offerings can be tailored and adjusted to in-person or virtual, year-round or summer programming. They can be adjusted and adapted for all ages/grade levels and can be customized for any curriculum requirements.
What is included:
- The Superhero’s Journey (The Journey to Self-Worth)
- Making Sense of the World (Exploring the 5 Senses to Embody Success)
- Bon Appetit (Culinary Creativity and Community Gardening)
- Keep Art Alive: For The Culture (Trauma-Conscious Learning Using the Arts)
- The Power of Black Scientists (Using Sustainable Science to Save the World)
- Be a Changemaker (Empowerment through Civics & Social Justice)